Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Book 88

Brainy Baby -- 123's, Brainy Baby Company 2005

Brainy Baby -- 123's was another book in the four-book set I bought when I first found out I was pregnant. The great thing about buying books like this: They are gender-neutral. Whoo-hoo! Anyway, these books having been kicking around our house for three-and-a-half years and have been in the hands of our little boy for nearly three years. Of all the books in the series, this is the only one that is shedding its paper cover (with little boy help, of course). I still have to give this book set points for virtual indestructibility.

Even before Thomas was learning to count, he loved the pictures of the cats, monkey, dogs and rubber ducks. Then, when he was learning to count to ten, he liked to count the objects. Now that he can count to ten, and most days even twenty, he likes to recognize the numbers on the page.

So, all in all, another very solid investment if you are looking for books for a soon-to-be baby, a baby or a toddler.


*For other reviews on books to buy, please see my blog Books I Buy and Why

No comments:

Post a Comment