Friday, June 26, 2009

New subject -- same style

It's a new week so I thought I should at least have a new subject. I do like changing the nursery rhymes so much, though, that I kept the same style.

Today's used to be Simple Simon --

Simple Simon met a pieman
Going to the fair
Said Simple Simon to the pieman
"Let me taste your wares"

Said the man to Simple Simon
"Do you mean to pay?"
Simon said, "Of course, I do"
And then he ran away

What I think is interesting is the tune to this nursery rhyme is the same as "Yankee Doodle". Humh.

So mine is

Buster Kitten

Buster Kitten wears white mittens
On his two front feet
Buster Kitten with Chloe’s smitten
He thinks she is sweet

Says Buster Cat to Chloe Cat
“You are very pretty”,
Says Chloe Cat to Buster Cat
“You’re a silly kitty”.

No comments:

Post a Comment