Friday, December 23, 2011

Book 97

Books I Buy for Christmas:

Bad Kitty, Nick Bruel, Roaring Press Books 2007


The star of Bad Kitty is a black and white female kitty who is very sweet, until her food dish is empty. Then she becomes a terror through the alphabet. The concept is funny and even oddly educational, with the alphabet words and the cautionary tale, and the illustrations are delightfully quirky.

I have a sweet black and white cat and a sweet female cat, who both turn into not-so-pleasant kitties when there food dish is empty. When I was recovering from a broken leg, their food dish was empty more often than usual. So, Bad Kitty, I bought for my husband. I'm sure it will end up in my son's room, but it will amuse me on Christmas Day when my husband opens this gift.


*For other reviews on books to buy, please see my companion blog, Books I Buy and Why

No comments:

Post a Comment