Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thomas' November Stories -- Part I


Thomas’ November Stories

1
Once upon a time, there was a ghost clown and he helped in Thomas’ house.  The End.


2.
Once upon a time, there was a jumping frog, and it jumped down my throat.  The End.


3.
Once upon a time, there was a little boy and his name was Thomas.  His mommy turned to stone and the angels got Thomas.  The End.


4.
Once upon a time, Buster was lost in candy sprinkles.  On the space shuttle.  Molly found him.  The End.


5.
Once upon a time, there was a star.  And it exploded.  And I was grumpy.  The End.


6.
Once upon a time, there was a little boy, and he was lost.  He was sad.  He scratched his foot, and the music stopped.  The End.


7.
Once upon a time, there was a duck.  And he quacked in the water.  I put him in the dirt and he popped.  The End.


8.
Once upon a time, there was a goblin.  He was cold and lost.  The goblin was sad.  He found a happy door.  He found some candy.  And a plane.  And more candy on the plane, and some candles.  The goblin was happy.  It was his birthday.


9.
Once upon a time, there was a little boy, named Thomas.  A goblin got Thomas.  Thomas was hungry.  The kitten found him.  The End.

1 comment:

  1. #2 ... ironic
    #5 makes sense! the moon hides its face whenever "I" am in a bad mood.
    #6 scratches her own foot thinking about it. Christmas music came on.
    #7 astounding!
    #8 reminds me of Jess Smart Smiley's work! I think Thomas would like it.
    #9 I was worried about that one for a moment, but the appearance of the kitten always makes things better. Because it makes me think of Molly and she is soft and adorable.

    ReplyDelete