Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Poetry continued

One of the styles of poetry that my friend wrote during Poetry Month was the Gratitude Poem. I didn't write one during April, so here is my Gratitude Poem -- I have so much to be grateful for, so I just tried to hit the highlights.

Gratitude Poem

I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband
I am grateful that my wonderful husband has a decent job
I am grateful that the doctors were wrong and I was able to conceive
I am grateful that the doctors were wrong and I was able to deliver
I am grateful that I have a beautiful baby
I am grateful that my beautiful baby is perfectly healthy
I am grateful that I am able to work
I am grateful that I am able to stay home with my beautiful baby
I am grateful that I have a comfortable home to stay in with my beautiful baby
I am grateful that I have two sweet cats that keep me warm at night, even in the summer
I am grateful that I have a silly dog that makes me laugh
I am grateful that God has given so much to me

No comments:

Post a Comment