Monday, August 13, 2018

Book 607


Come, Sit, Stay, by Arden Moore, illustrated by Buck Jones, Dog Fancy, 2004.

I bought this book after I had our dog in obedience school, so I wasn't sure how helpful the book would be.  Our dog, a Rhodesian Ridgeback, at ten weeks old, was the youngest and the biggest dog in class.  She also was the star pupil.  She wanted to go first, and would even show the 'slacker' dogs how to follow the command.  She passed her eight-week class with flying colors.  And then, on the way home from her final class, she ate her diploma.  I was glad I had this book then.

This book is easy to follow.  It does teach the basic commands slightly different than the obedience class did, but not so different as to be confusing, and the book even gave a variety of ways to the commands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment