Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I never do this, but...

Sometimes you find such a great deal that you want to tell everyone about it. And I did.

Another thing I almost never do is buy jewelry -- I make jewelry -- so something has to be outstanding or very shiny for me to buy it.

On Etsy I found Surfside Sea Glass Jewelry (www.seaglassgems4you.etsy.com), and in the "shop" I found some gorgeous silver-plated filigree lockets with sea glass inside. The pieces were stunning. So I ordered three different styles; two for gifts and one for me. Those three pieces were so beautiful that I ordered three more. Again, one for me, two for gifts. The prices were outstanding. The Seller had problems with one of the chains, so she sent me an additional sterling chain at no extra charge, and she sent me a fourth necklace in my second order as a free gift. So that makes three for me to keep and still have enough for gifts. Happy, happy me.

Seriously, if you were looking for unusual and lovely bridesmaid gifts or anything like that, check out her shop.

1 comment: